Saturday, April 2, 2016

'Trailer Park Boys' - Costar Quits After Bubbles' Arrest … I Won't Work With Alleged Abusers

040216-lucy-decoutere-getty-tpbTrailer Park Boys” star Bubbles' arrest has clearly caused a rift among the show's cast … and now one of female stars has quit.


Lucy DeCoutere who plays Lucy on the show tweeted Saturday, “If I find out that somebody is abusive, I cut them out of my life. it's very easy.” A few hours later she wrote, “I have resigned from Trailer Park Boys.”


The announcement comes just a day after TMZ broke the story of Mike Smith's arrest. According to witnesses, Smith got physical with a female after an argument at The Roosevelt Hotel in L.A.


According to a Canadian report, the show's publicist claims Lucy made it know a few weeks ago she would not be returning for TPB's next season. 


TMZ.com

No comments:

Post a Comment